Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Freedom

No matter what I do I cannot get this to post correctly.
Please note that * indicates the beginning of a stanza.
They should be separated by a break.
If anyone can help me figure this out please let me know.
Thanks. Carolynn
*Freedoms' Author

Independently enthroned,

Needs no advisor,

No follower.

He is free

To be,

To form

His likeness,

His freedom

Into every soul.






*Freedoms' Fighters,

United as one,

Seek Divine advice.

Following His plan

For freedom

To be,

They form

His government

Into an independent nation.





*Freedoms' Voice

Strikes the drum beat

Leading the march
To be,

To live

The life of liberty

for eternity

Formed by Freedoms' Author.


*Carolynn J. Scully

(c) 2009

1 comment:

  1. I understand you had difficulty trying to get your poem to post in proper form.

    However, it is interesting the lack of proper from only underscores the message of your poem

    ReplyDelete